Friday, October 27, 2006

BOYS AND PRINCESSES

i am currently staying with my sister and her family and my niece has eight little disney dolls, jasmine, ariel, belle, mulan, pocahantas, cinderella, aurora, snow white. well i like to play with these dolls and mix and mess up the stories. it's all highly entertaining. well anyway one day i took these dolls into a different room from my niece and left her to play with her cousin. i went into the room where the boys were thinking i could REALLY mix up the stories without being disturbed. this did not happen. the four boys ages, 5-10, were intrigued. they wanted to play too. so we divided up the dolls between us and had a jolly good time. we had balls and slumber parties and shopping sprees and everything. the boys had so much fun that they still ask me to play princesses with them.
who would have thought that boys could have so much fun with princess dolls?

3 comments:

yume wa hen said...

Three words: Sick and wrong.

Ken Chandler said...

I think boys need to be in touch with their femanine side-- but not TOO in touch. Sounds like Eric the Leet needs to play with some dolls. :)

yume wa hen said...

No man has a "feminine side." That's a load of bull. Men are men, and women are women. I'm not saying they can't mix or that they can't enjoy the same things or even act similarly (though that last one's a bit weird and I'd rather they didn't), but the idea that I might have a feminine side to myself is absolutely ludicrous.

By the way, the day you see me playing with dolls is the day that pigs not only fly, but enslave humanity and become our new gods. Now if you don't mind, I've got some Tokyo Mew Mew and Pani Poni Dash! to watch.