I HAVE CHOSEN TO ASTOUND YOU ALL WITH MY SUPERIORITY AND GENIUS BY GIVING YOU THE BLESSING OF MY PRESENCE MORE FREQUENTLY BY POSTING A BLOG.
NOW DO NOT GET EXCITED. CALM DOWN. I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ADORE ME. HOWEVER THIS DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PULVERIZE OTHERS TO KEEP THE JOY OF PARTAKING OF MY RAPIER WIT TO YOURSELF.
REMEMBER THAT MY GREATNESS IS VAST AND THERE IS PLENTY FOR ALL TO APPRECIATE AND ENJOY.
I MUST NOW END THIS ENTRY. DO NOT GO INTO FITS OF DEPRESSION OVER THE SHORTNESS OF THIS ENTRY. THERE WILL BE MORE. PERHAPS SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE ECSTATIC TO FIND A MUCH LARGER ENTRY.
5 comments:
I am continually dazzled by your intellect and your impressive diction. You AMAZE me!
Get me a bucket.
um...... i do not think that greatness can be stored in a bucket. you will just have to do without.
and kate dahling i am soo glad to hear of thy dazzled amazement. and just to show how pleased i am, i now have a jolly roger hanging on my wall. it reminds me of thy piracy. keep plundering.
*Takes bucket from Ailene and vomits in it.*
Better...but still...sick...
Shudder!
Post a Comment