Is there anything more ridiculous than singing vegetables? I mean seriously... talking singing vegetables that teach Bible stories. How silly is that? Very. And I love it. Veggie Tales is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. It's good fun entertainment for kids AND adults. Some of the things they say are sooo funny!
"We've been getting a lot of questions about sharing," says Bob the Tomato.
"Yeah! Like... When do I have to share? Why do I have to share? Whatever happened to Sonny and Cher? Questions! Questions! Questions!" says Larry the Cucumber.
This is just one example of the hilarity that goes on in the show. Fun songs that I enjoy just as much as kids. Memorable quotes. Silly situations. It's Great! No wonder they describe it as "Sunday morning values... Saturday morning fun!"
Anyone who has not seen it, should. I guarantee it will bring a laugh.
"We're out of time for today kids, but remember; God made you special and He loves you very much. Bye bye!"
2 comments:
remember with great chocolate comes great responsibility
NOW you're speakin' my language!
Post a Comment